* All students must submit a completion(evaluation) letter and a report at the end of each traineeship.
* Deadline of the submissions will be announced at the start of each academic year. Do not forget to check the announcement board for updated information.
* For further information about the regulations of traineeship: TRAINEESHIP REGULATIONS
THE COMPLETION / EVALUATION LETTER:
- Students have to submit a specific completion(evaluation) letter depending on the type of traineeship
(community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy
or industrial company) that has been completed at the end of the each traineeship:
- These letters must be filled by the authorized official with an OFFICIAL SIGNATURE & STAMP at the end.
- The letter must be submitted within an ENVELOPE.
- Students have to submit a specific report depending on the type of traineeship (community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy or industrial company) that has been completed at the end of the each traineeship:
- The report must have a cover page and the questions must be answered by the students. The report must be in the form of question & answer (pictures can be added to the report if they are related with the questions).
- The report must be submitted in the form of a BOOKLET.