* If students plan to carry out their traineeships, they have to pass the Physiology - 1(MDCN245) course.
* All students must submit required documents to start their traineeship.
* Deadline of the submissions will be announced at the start of each academic year. Do not forget to check the announcement board for updated information.
* For further information about the regulations of traineeship: TRAINEESHIP REGULATIONS
- There are total of 3 different forms: Compulsory internship form, application letter and confirmation letter which must be filled and submitted with the OFFICIAL STAMP & SIGNATURE from the pharmacy, hospital or company.
- 1 ORIGINAL and 2 COPIES of all the forms must be submitted:
- COMPULSORY INTERNSHIP FORM:
- APPLICATION LETTER:
- CONFIRMATION LETTER:
- 2 TL for per working day must be paid to KOOPBANK for each traineeship.
- 1 ORIGINAL and 2 COPIES of the receipt must be submitted.
- Additionally, 3 COPIES of the PASSPORT must be submitted.
- If student will be doing his/her traineeship at ANOTHER COUNTRY other than CYPRUS, a copy of CHECK IN/CHECK OUT dates from the passport are required to be submitted to the faculty, as well.