2019-2020 Academic Calendar Changes
Published Date: Thursday, 2 April 2020
Dear Academic Staff and Students,
Due to the process we are undergoing, the Spring and Summer Terms of the academic calendar for the 2019-2020 academic year have been revised by the Senate. You can access the revised academic calendar via the link below.
Academic Calendar 2019-2020
Some of the important points and dates in the revised academic calendar are as follows.
- All courses will be offered in the form of distance education throughout the Spring Term.
- The courses that started on the 30th of March and have been continuing in the format of distance education will be completed on the 29th of May.
- Between 1 and 13 June 2020, we are planning to hold the practice and laboratory parts of courses, if any, in the form of face-to-face instruction as they cannot be done in distance education format.
- Final exams are planned to be held between 15 and 30 June
- The Spring Term graduation ceremony is planned to be held on the 10th of July.
- We are planning to hold the practice-based courses in an accelerated format between 21 July and 18 August.
- No changes are sought in the new academic calendar until 29 May.
- The planned part after 29 May will be re-assessed if the developments require the re-planning of the process.
EMU Rector’s Office