Skip Navigation LinksForms


 Examination re-evaluation form                                                                                                                                                                        Click to download

 Thesis project application form                                                                                                                                                                          Click to download

Laboratory pass form                                                                                                                                                                                           Click to download

Note the following :

  • Student Complaints Form:  The form needs to be submitted to the Dean`s secretary or to the complaint boxes.
  • Adding or Dropping Courses: Students are allowed to change their course schedule by adding a new course or dropping a registered course with their advisor within the dates stated in academic calendar.
  • Course Withdrawal: Course withdrawal should be done between the set dates specified on the academic calendar from students portal.