Regulations of Traineeship (UPDATE)
Published Date: Friday, 17 May 2019
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL STUDENTS:
The regulations of traineeship have been updated for both PHARM. B. and PHARM. D. students.
1. Traineeship must be carried out at least in 3 DIFFERENT COMMUNITY PHARMACIES for both PHARM. B. and PHARM D.
*** This is not required from PHARM. B. students who have finished 100 TOTAL DAYS of traineeship and PHARM. D. students who have finished 200 TOTAL DAYS of traineeship.
2. The traineeships MUST be carried out in community pharmacies which had served for AT LEAST 1 YEAR after its establishment.
3. THE REPORTS:
* PHARM. B.: Students will submit FINAL TRAINEESHIP REPORT in their graduation semester. Please, read regulations of PHARM. B. for further information.
* PHARM. D.: Students HAVE TO submit A REPORT OF EACH TYPE of traineeship (community/hospital/industry) in the 11th semester (in which the student is registered to PHAR461, PHAR462 and PHAR463). In the graduation semester, students who have NOT completed their compulsory days of training after 11th semester, must finish the remaining days and submit RELEVANT reports AGAIN to the person in charge. Please, read regulations of PHARM. D. for further information.
4. The answers for the questions of report must INCLUDE all of the pharmacies in which the traineeship has been done.
5. ALL OF THE STUDENTS must submit the COMPLETION LETTER and DAILY ACTIVITY REPORT after the end of each traineeship.
*** DAILY ACTIVITY REPORT HAS BEEN UPLOADED TO THE FACULTY OF PHARMACY WEBSITE (TRAINEESHIP COMPLETION FORMS).