Registration for Summer School:
Published Date: Monday, 3 July 2017
Registration to courses in the summer term should be according to the general regulations for course registration.
Priorities in course selection are as follows:
- Courses with (F), (NG), (U) or (D-) grades.
- Courses of previous semesters that have not been taken yet.
- Courses of the current semester that have not been registered yet.
- Other appropriate courses.
Some examples for these stated regulations are as follow:
- A student who has not yet completed Pharmaceutical Botany can not register for Pharmacognosy courses.
These regulations will be considered for summer term registration. If there is a case any course that should not be taken by the student, then the student advisor will be correcting course to be registered accordingly for approval (during 6-7 July 2017).
NOTE: YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO READ THE "REGULATIONS FOR COURSE REGISTRATION".